As a nonprofit organization, EDE relies on the generosity of others to meet ministry expenses and financially support differently enabled families.
Whether it’s a one-time gift or a regular, monthly contribution, we invite you to join us in ministry to this uniquely under-served population.
A donation to EDE…
- Provides family respite
- Assists in the purchase of durable medical or technical equipment
- Supports meetings with families to connect them with resources and build a Road Map into their lives this side of Heaven
- Learn time and money management
- Discover how God speaks to us
- End of life planning and crafting Letters of Intent
- Off-sets EDE administrative expenses
EmPowering the Differently Enabled is an approved 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization by the IRS and all charitable contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by the law. EDE’s Federal Identification Number (EIN) is 47-2529240.